Try to make your own Oatmeal Pie. You just need...
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 teasoopn baking powder
- few drops I.E. halva flavor extract
- 1 scoop of chocolate Whey 100 Protein Powder
- 60g oat bran
- 20g crushed nuts
- 20g flaxseed
- 7g milk thistle
- Peanut Butter Better Choice
1. Put 4 egg whites in a bowl and whip them.
2. Add 1/2 teasoopn baking powder.
3. Pour few drops I.E. halva flavor extract and mix ingredients.
4. Now it is time to add 1 scoop of chocolate Whey 100 Protein Powder Trec Nutrition and mix ingredients
5. Add 60g oat bran. If you want you can also add your additions like flaxseed.
6. Crush the 20g of nuts and add them to the bowl. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
7. Mixed mass pour to silicone mold.
8. It is time to add some decorations. Sprinkle the dough with nuts and blueberries.
9. Insert the tray into the preheated oven. Bake the cake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
10. After baking, you can spread your pie with Peanut Butter Better Choice.
11. Enjoy your meal!
MACROS AND CALORIES (whole pie):
Author: Marta Hordyjewska-Pszona