Protein Dessert Recipe - Nutrition Value per Portion:
- Proteins: 48,8g
- Fats: 20,3g
- Carbohydrates: 65,6g
- 640 kcal
Vanilla pancakes with fresh peaches are a tasty composition without additional sugar, fat and gluten ! Prepared with natural yoghurt are not dry and well blend with fresh fruit. Full value, delicious meal with lots of protein, which takes a few minutes to prepare! Bon Appetit!
Protein Dessert Recipe - Ingredients(7 portions):
- 3 eggs
- 60g of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 50g of natural yoghurt
- 1 scoop of Isolate 100
- 1 peach
Protein Dessert Recipe - How to Make It:
1. Preapre ingredients: separate proteins from the yolks and cut peach into medium cubes.
2. Beat the egg proteins stiff foam.
3. Add cornstarch, natural yogurt, 3 whole eggs, teaspoon of baking powder and scoop of Isolate 100 to your protein foam.
4. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
5. Add riped peach and mix all again.
6. Grease the pan by olive oil in spray. Heat it to proper temperature. Then apply portions of the dough into the pan. Fry with the lid. Do not forget to turn your pancakes.
7. Fryed pancakes decorate with natural yogurt and peach slices.
ENJOY THE MEAL!