Protein Dessert Recipe Nut truffles in dark chocolate does not require a lot of work. If you are not a Master Chef, don't worry You will manage this recipe easily.
Protein Dessert Recipe - Ingredients:
- 100g of cooked sweet potato
- 30g of coconut flour
- a few drops of caramel flavor
- 60g of peanut butter Better Choice
- 30g of vanilla Whey 100 protein
- 40g of 74% dark chocolate
Protein Dessert Reciepe - Preparation:
1. For a start, prepare all the ingredients, cook and cut into cubes sweet potato.
2. The second step is to blend sweet potato accurate.
3. Nextly add sweet potato, coconut flour, caramel flavor, peanut butter Better Choice and Whey 100 protein. Mix all the ingredients using spoon.
4. Mixed mass shape into few balls and spread them on a plate covered with baking paper, then insert it in the fridge for about an hour.
5. In the meantime, throw a small chocolate cubes into metal bowl and melt them on water steam.
6. At the end brush the truffles with melted chocolate. ENJOY!!!!!