Protein Dessert: chocolate brownie with avocado is a great idea for a dessert for people keeping a diet. The sweetness derived from dates, protein shake and stevia is no different from the classic sugar. Try this easy recipe and We guarantee that you will want more.
Protein Dessert - Ingredients:
- 4 whole eggs
- 70 g of chickpeas flour
- 1 mature avocado
- 40 g of coconut flour
- dried dactyles blended with boiling water
- 20 g of bitter cocoa
- stevi sweeting
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 40 g of chocolate Whey 100
- Peanut Butter Better Choice
Protein Dessert - How to make It:
1. To large bowl add 4 eggs, chickpeas flour, coconut flour, chopped avocado, blended dates, bitter cocoa, stevia, teaspoon of vanilla extract and prtoein Whey 100.
2. All ingredients to dough without lumps.
3. Now pour the dough into a baking tin lined with baking paper.
4. Bake for about 30-40 minutes in 160 degrees.
5. Baked cake cut into equal pieces and transfer to a plate, then lubricate It with Better Choice Peanut Butter.
Protein Dessert - Nutrition value:
- Protein: 7.6g
- Fat: 5.1g
- Carbohydrates: 9.9g
- 115 kcal