Mini protein cheesecake haa a similar cheesecake taste to the classic version but is high in protein and low in sugar. It's a tasty alternative for traditional cheesecake with no regrets or feeling of guilt. To prepare mini protein cheesecake you need 5 ingredients only, 5 minutes of your time to prepare and 30 min baking. Bon appetit!
Mini protein cheesecake - Ingredients:
- 200g light cottage cheese
- 1 banana (80g)
- 1 egg (80g)
- 2 tbsps coconut shreds (10g)
- 1 scoop Booster Whey Protein (30g)
Mini protein cheesecake - Recipe:
- Mix all together.
- Pour into 2 small cake forms.
- Put bilberries on the top.
- Bake for 30 min at 180oC.
Mini protein cheesecake - Nutritional value:
From the recipe abve you will have 2 mini protein cheesecakes.
In 1 mini protein cheesecake:
- 258 kcal
- Protein: 34g
- Carbs: 14g
- Fat: 7g