If you feel tired and you have to make a training today try our great recipe for raspberry millet pudding. This pre-workout meal willl give more power than you think.
Diet recipe - Ingredients:
- 50g of cooked millet
- 1 scoop of vanilla Isolate 100
- 50g of natural joghurt
- 100g of raspberries
- 15g of roasted almond flakes
- optional sweetener
Diet recipe - How to make it:
1. At the beggining cook millet. Then add all ingredients except almond flakes to one bowl and blend it thoroughly.
2. Prepared pudding pour into smaller bowl and decorate with fresh raspberries.
3. Nextly roast almond flakes at dry frying pan.
4. At the end sprinkle almond flakes at pudding and enjou great dessert.
Diet recipe - Nutrition value:
- 419 kcal
- Protein 35g
- Fat 15g
- Carbohydrates 50g