Diet recipe for coconut cheesecake at chocolate bottom requires a bit of effort, but the taste is worth to this effort.
Diet Recipe - Ingredients:
Ingredients for bottom:
- 40g of protein shake chocolate flavor Whey 100
- 30g of Better Choice Peanut Butter
- 10g of bitter cocoa
- 30g of coconut shrims
- 30g of coconut flour
- a bit of water
Ingredients for filling:
- 3 packs(3x250g) of greek light yogurt
- 150g of coconut milk
- 20g of gelatin
- approx. 200g of seasional fruit
Diet Recipe - How to make It:
1. Add to one bowl all ingredients for bottom and mix it thoroughly. Dough should have consistency of clay.
2. Mixed mass lay off the bottom of the form lined with baking paper.
3. Now it is time for filling. Add to one bowl all ingredients for filling except fruits and blend it thoroughly. Remember to dissolve gelatin in 100 ml of hot water before you pour it to the bowl.
4. Nextly pour the filling into the mold with chocolate bottom. After that pour all fruits to form.
5. At the end put your cheesecake into the fridge for few hours. After few hours savor a delicious coconut cheesecake!!!!
Diet Recipe - Nutrition Value in 1 of 8 pieces:
- Proteins - 12,1g
- Fats - 11,5g
- Carbohydrates - 8,5g
- 185 kcal