Diet Recipe - NUTRITION VALUE PER PORTION:
- Proteins: 26.5g
- Fats: 8.0g
- Carbohydrates: 51.0g
Chocolate and vanilla cream is a healthy alternative to all store-bought custards. That delicious homemade dessert is very easy to prepare, does not contain sugar and is based on healthy millet. It's a tasty combination of high protein and healthy fats.
Diet Recipe - INGREDIENTS (4 PORTIONS):
- 400g natural yogurt
- 200g millet
- 30g bitter cocoa
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe mango
- 3 scoops of Isolate 100 protein powder (ok. 60-70g)
Diet Recipe - HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Prepare all the ingredients: boil 200g of millet, peel avocado and mango and cut them into cubes.
2. Place your pre-cooked millet in a large bowl. Add pre-cut avocado, pre-cut mango, 30g of bitter cocoa into a bowl, 400g of natural yogurt, 3 scoops of vanilla Isolate 100 protein powder (60-70g).
3. Blend all your ingredients together.
4. Prepare 4 small bowls and put the cream into them.
5. Decorate your chocolate and vanilla cream with small pieces of mangoes.
6. Enjoy your meal!