Diet Recipe - NUTRITION VALUE PER PORTION:
Vanilla pancake with blueberries is a combination of healthy millet, greek yogurt, eggs, fresh blueberries and vanilla protein powder. It's a great source of good carbohydrates, complete proteins and a small amount of fats.
It's a great, light and healthy option for your breakfast, dessert or snack between your meals.
Pancake is easy to make, very delicious, tender and fluffy and what's the most important it has great nutrition value.
Diet Recipe - INGREDIENTS (8 portions):
- 200 g boiled millet
- 4 whole eggs
- 150 g light greek yogurt
- 3 scoops of Isolate 100 protein powder (60 - 70 g)
- 200 g blueberries
Diet Recipe - HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place your pre-cooked millet in a large bowl.
3. Add 4 whole eggs, 150g of greek yogurt, 3 scoops of Isolate 100 protein powder
4. Blend all the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth.
5. Place your mixture on a baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle top with blueberries.
7. Put your pancake to the oven. Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
8. After 20 minutes remove the pancake from the oven and place it on a plate.
Enjoy your meal!!!